- Admin Manual (HTML)
- Admin Manual (PDF)
- ITSM Manual (HTML)
- ITSM Manual (PDF)
- Developer Manual (HTML)
- Developer Manual (PDF)
- Appliance Manual (HTML)
- Appliance Manual (PDF)
- API Reference (HTML)
Copyright © 2003-2010 OTRS AG
René Bakker, Hauke Böttcher, Jens Bothe, Udo Bretz, Martin Edenhofer, Manuel Hecht, Christopher Kuhn, André Mindermann, Henning Oschwald, Thomas Raith, Stefan Rother, Burchard Steinbild, (all OTRS AG), Marco Romann, Werner Siebecke (Enterprise Consulting GmbH)
This work is copyrighted by OTRS AG.
You may copy it in whole or in part as long as the copies retain this copyright statement.
UNIX is a registered trademark of X/Open Company Limited. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
MS-DOS, Windows, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Other trademarks and registered trademarks are: SUSE and YaST of SUSE GmbH, Red Hat and Fedora are registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. Mandrake is a registered trademark of MandrakeSoft, SA. Debian is a registered trademark of Software in the Public Interest, Inc. MySQL and the MySQL Logo are registered trademarks of MySQL AB.
All trade names are used without the guarantee for their free use and are possibly registered trade marks.
OTRS AG essentially follows the notations of the manufacturers. Other products mentioned in this manual may be trademarks of the respective manufacturer.
Table of Contents
- 1. OTRS::ITSM - The OTRS for IT service management
- 2. Commercial services for OTRS::ITSM
- 3. Installing OTRS::ITSM
- 4. First steps in OTRS::ITSM
- 5. ITIL compliant service support with OTRS::ITSM
- 6. The CMDB - the central IT repository
- The OTRS::ITSM database model
- Services, at the core of everything
- Service levels and service level agreements
- Configuration items
- Documents and knowledge database
- Changes and amendments to the data model
- Ticket types and attributes
- 7. Service desk, incident & problem management
- 8. Change Management
- 9. Release Management
- 10. Service Level Management
- 11. The admin area of OTRS::ITSM
- 12. Additional OTRS applications - calendar
- 13. OTRS::ITSM interfaces
- A. GNU Free Documentation License